Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break in Philadelphia

Well its been a great relaxing week. Spring break for most people at GSE is just ending, while Teacher Ed students are just starting theirs. I decided to stay away from sunny Florida and avoid the gorgoous beaches of Cancun, after all who needs all that when you have Philadelphia! ok , ok, I like my job but honesty is a better policy. I had some major papers due this week, in addition to my masters thesis, so a few buddies of mine decided to come over to Pennsylvania instead. It was a great way to explore the city with old friends and get some work done at the same time. Multi-tasking, Penn tends to do that to a person. Also, if any of you are familiar with the show Mad Money, I actually managed to make it as part of the audiance for the third anniversary show. Now that was pretty enjoyable. I am planning not to let this get to my head, but persuing a career in showbiz is still on the table!

I feel like I've been away from school for way too long! but then again, this break was much needed for most of us. We have some really exciting events coming up this month, and we are really looking forward to seeing all of you. I have set up some AIM chat sessions with prospective studetns and I am always enjoy talking to anyone whose interested in GSE, so drop me a line and I will surely arrange for something. All the best to all! This me signing off...Good luck!