Friday, April 25, 2008

A great semester!

Well, folks, this is my last post of the school year! I've had a great time getting to know all of you! Thanks to many of you for coming out and letting me show you around campus.

This summer, I will be taking summer classes at Penn during the first summer session. I know it's going to be stressful, but I'm really looking forward to it. One of the classes that I'm taking is in the sociology department. All of the classes that I've taken so far have been in GSE, so it will be good to try something different!

During the second have of the summer, I will be visiting my family in Jordan. I haven't been home since December, so it will be good to see my old friends, catch up with my brothers, and eat good Arabic food!

Thanks again to all of you, and I hope to see many of you at GSE in the fall!

Best wishes,
Maher